QUICK CHECKLIST OVERVIEW
CLICK ON PROJECT NAME TO VIEW THE CHECKLIST ITEMS DETAILS
1. My Checklist - This is a summary of the Due Date & Status of checklist item you need to action.
2. Sort By Date - This has a default setting of 2 month before current date & 12 month after curent date.
3. SEARCH - Search by project name.
4. ADD - Add a new checklist items by clicking on the GREEN ADD button.
5. Project List
6. Create a New Project
7. Due Date - This is the date of when and checklist items needs to be actioned. If an item is OVER DUE it will go RED.
8. Project Name - Of the items that need to be actioned. Click on Project Name to view the project checklist.
9. Status -
-BLUE - NEW ITEM
- RED - RFI
- YELLOW - IN PROGRESS
- GREEN - DONE
1. MY CHECKLIST - This will take you back to the Summary Checklist page.
2. CHECKLIST NAME - This is the name of the checklist item you have selected.
3. WORK COMPLETED - When you click on the Works Completed button it will move checklist items from "Action Items" to "Works Completed List" item 9.
4. EDIT OR DELETE - Click here to can edit or delete the folder
5. ADD - Click the add button to create a new checklist item.
6. CHECKLIST HISTORY - Here you will find who created and responded to a checklist items, Due date and reminder. The tick box will let you know if a checklist items was email on the same day it was created.
7. REPLY - Click on New Comment button to reply to an existing checklist item.
8. CHECKLIST DETAILS - Click on the checklist item to view details.
9. ACTION & COMPLETED LIST - When a Project Manager click on the works complete button (item 3 above) SITE BOX will move the checklist item to the Works Completed List.
10. EDIT - Project Manager can edit the text of existing checklist items.
11. PDF - Click Here to Create a PDF of the checklist
12. REPLY - Click on New Comment button & you will see this pop up on the screen
13. COMMENTS - Add comments
14. ACTION - add the email address of who you want to complete the work noted on the checklist item. SITE-BOX will auto-populate with the last updated email address but you can edit this.
15. DUE DATE - add the date you want this item to be completed by.
16. EMAIL - Send the checklist item as an email. When a person recived this they can respond to the email like any normal email and there response will be added to the email.
17. REMINDER - Send a reminder to the Action by email address. This will be sent "X" before the due date
18. SAVE & SEND - click on one of the 3 option to save & send the checklist .