1. Menu - Click here to go back to the Project List Page
2. SEARCH - Project Name & date range
3. Project Name - Of the items that need to be actioned. Click on Project Name to view the project checklist.
4. ADD - Add a new checklist item by clicking on the GREEN ADD button.
5. Status -
+ BLUE - NEW ITEM
+ RED - RFI
+ YELLOW - IN PROGRESS
+ GREEN - DONE
YOU & YOUR TEAM (STAFF & CONTRACTOR) CAN VIEW AND RESPOND TO ITEMS ON THE CHECKLIST.
1. OPEN PROJECT CHECKLIST
2. EMAIL CHECKLIST
3. SEARCH & SORT BY
- Search Items name or email address.
- Sort By: Due Date
- Due Date
- Item Name
- Last Updated
4. CHECKLIST ITEM - Next to item name is :
- Action by email address
- Due Date & Day
5. ADD NEW ITEM - Button
6. ADD CHECKLIST ITEM page:
- Add photos (optional)
- Item name
- Comments (optional)
- Action by - Email address
- Due Date
- Reminder - (optional)
Press SAVE to add to the checklist.
7. NEW SAVED CHECKLIST ITEM - Sorted by most recent due date at the top.
8. RESPOND BUTTON - A team member i.e firstname.lastname@example.org can open the checklist item (on the app or cloud interface) and respond by clicking on the plus button.
9. RESPOND INFO - Team member can respond with photos, text, action by, Due date & reminder (Some of the information will be automaticly filled in for you).
Then will select one of the follow items to save & send response :
- RED - RFI
-YELLOW - INPROGRESS
- GREEN - DONE
In this example we will be clicking on the RED-RFI
10. RESPONSE ADDED TO CHECKLIST - Sorted by Due Date
11 . RED OVER DUE DATE - The Due Due date will turn RED when and item has note been actioned by the due date to indicate that the item is now OVER DUE.
Note: Any team member can respond to any checklist item regardless of who has been nominated on the "Action by" email address.
12. NEW CHECKLIST DETAILS
13. WORKS COMPLETED Button - Only the PROJECT MANAGER (i.e the person who created the site box project) has the option to check items off the list and move them to the works completed list..
14. WORKS COMPLETE POP UP - Once a project manager check off that an items has been completed, the checklist items will be move to the works completed folder which is archived on the cloud/web interface.